As a Sales Executive at Authenteq you will be a key point of contact for our clients. This is a high-value role that will require a lot of learning, professionalism, targeting large accounts and complex industries. We are looking for someone who is driven and determined to move deals through the pipeline and deliver solutions to our clients. An executive who is skilled in asking for the business and closing deals would be an ideal candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
What we're looking for:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
What you’ll get:
- A chance to join at the ground floor of one of the most innovative and exciting new startups in Europe!
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a rapid development cycle.
- Exciting technical challenges to work on and great opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute.
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative product with the potential to revolutionize how transactions are conducted online.
- A friendly and multicultural team, based in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as access to our generous personal development budget.
Who we are:
Three different locations, multiple nationalities, and a fusion of cultures. Born in the Icelandic startup scene, based in colorful Berlin, active in the booming Silicon Valley - we pride ourselves on having a diverse working environment and a Scandinavian work-life balance.
At Authenteq we stand for a cultural-add, rather than a cultural-fit. After all, diverse opinions help us grow, learn new perspectives, and push for further personal and professional development. Authenteqies never shy away from a technical challenge, always push for democratic decision-making, practice agile working frameworks, stand for honesty and transparency, always stay kind and respectful to each other, care for our customers, and have fun while working from one of the office locations or home-office.
Are you ready to join us? Apply for one of the positions, dazzle us with your thoughts on the future of ID verification, and KYC, and we’ll make sure to give you an authentic interview experience.