Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is ready to serve as a focal player in establishing, maintaining and developing the links between Authenteq and its potential customers. Ideally you are a tech-savvy individual equipped with the ability to generate sales opportunities through inbound and outbound touch points by using your excellent communication skills. Additionally, this job requires outside-the-box thinking and active collaboration with the rest of the sales team in order to translate our value proposition into a suitable solution for each prospect. If you choose us, we welcome you to take the front seat on the road towards the revolution of online transactions.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold calling and emailing prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic account, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Customer service mindset
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge
- Relevant educational background as well as sales experience in IT industry
What’s in it for you?
- A young, dynamic and innovative start-up environment with job growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company.
- Work tool of your choice, e.g. Apple or Samsung.
- Access to our generous career development budget for personal development.
- Gym membership and a massage budget.
- Friendly and multicultural team. Besides, you are able to improve your language skills by using language platform membership.
- Monthly team-building events, such as go-karting, stand-up paddling and wall climbing.
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly team breakfast on Fridays. Further, you are able to join our team in the heart of Berlin.
Finally, our company culture is shaped by the following values:
Candor: Speak your mind freely. We value direct, open, and honest communication.
Privacy: Privacy is our default setting. We protect it without sacrificing functionality.
Unity: Unity is the all all-for-one and one-for-all mentality. It makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts.
Diversity: A uniform world is a dull world. We celebrate people in all their diverse hard-to-define glory.
Integrity: Integrity is binary. We will not compromise on our values for any reason.