As the HR Manager at Authenteq, you are a go-to person in all of the employee-related matters. This includes collaboration with the management team to develop human resource and talent strategies that support the overall business goals. An ideal candidate would capitalize on his/her people and organizational skills, resourcefulness, and hands-on attitude to balance out the management of human assets and the realization of the HR best practices. By joining us, you will assume a high responsibility role in a dynamic work environment and facilitate our success on the road towards the revolution of digital identity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Refining HR and talent strategies in close collaboration with the rest of the management team, and making sure that they support the overall business strategy.
- Capitalizing on your knowledge and working closely with the officials to maintain compliance in the administrative matters.
- Taking responsibility for the recruitment function of the company and ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Assuming the role of a cultural champion to facilitate great workplace culture, and generally being the go-to person for our team members.
- Providing input to performance management and aligning it with learning and development efforts.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date on industry trends and market developments to be able to fine-tune different areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Maintaining accurate records on our human resources management system and bringing in new tools as needed.
- Creating new policies and processes as well as pulling out reports/drafting presentations for different stakeholders as needed.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration or psychology.
- Minimum of three years of experience in HR management and a holistic understanding of its different areas - Preferably in a start-up environment.
- Excellent German and English language skills.
- Adept communication and presentation as well as problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized work style and the ability to balance out multiple projects at the same time while coordinating activities together with the rest of the team.
- Deep understanding of labor relations and employment-related laws and regulations to operate as a point of contact for different stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems, and a data-driven mindset
- Will to stay up-to-date on industry trends and market developments, and bringing in the best practices.
What you’ll get:
- A young, dynamic, and innovative start-up environment with professional growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative and disruptive SaaS product that has the potential to revolutionize online transactions.
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company.
- Work tool of your choice, e.g. Apple or Samsung.
- Access to our generous personal development budget.
- Your health of great importance to us. Thus, we will provide you Urban Sports Club membership.
- A friendly and multicultural team that facilitates exciting workplace culture both in office and in remote settings.
- Monthly team events for socialization, such as go-karting, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, and barbecues.
- Free snacks, drinks, and weekly team breakfast on Fridays in a convenient location in Berlin Mitte.
Who we are:
Three different locations, multiple nationalities, and a fusion of cultures. Born in the Icelandic startup scene, based in colorful Berlin, active in the booming Silicon Valley - we pride ourselves on having a diverse working environment and a Scandinavian work-life balance.
At Authenteq we stand for a cultural-add, rather than a cultural-fit. After all, diverse opinions help us grow, learn new perspectives, and push for further personal and professional development. Authenteqies never shy away from a technical challenge, always push for democratic decision-making, practice agile working frameworks, stand for honesty and transparency, always stay kind and respectful to each other, care for our customers, and have fun while working from one of the office locations or home-office.
Are you ready to join us? Apply for one of the positions, dazzle us with your thoughts on the future of ID verification, and KYC, and we’ll make sure to give you an authentic interview experience.