Head of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to develop and establish our end-to-end marketing strategy in order to put Authenteq into the hands of some of the biggest brands in the world. This is a core role at Authenteq, which is a marketing driven high tech company. We want you, if you are someone, who excels at technical product marketing and building strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and evangelism. You will shape the way we attract clients and end-users to our product, interact with customers, and create resources that help champion the advantage of bringing identity verification and electronic identities to the masses.
- You must have at least 3 years B2B SaaS marketing experience at a startup – any additional experience is a plus!
- Creating our marketing strategy and owning the translation of that strategy into tangible go-to-market plans that will help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Develop Authenteq’s positioning, messaging, and branding to effectively tell our story so that it resonates with target markets.
- Coordinate the marketing function of the company.
- Building, maintaining, measuring, and optimizing our marketing channel mix.
- Influencing product strategy and the way we bring products to market, combining research, positioning, and messaging to maximize adoption.
- Analyze performance metrics of all digital marketing strategies and recommend appropriate actions to increase engagement and conversions.
- Marketing Materials & Content: work to develop content, which can be used in various marketing channels and social media.
- Enabling the rest of the GTM team to attract and serve customers and prospects through product education, training enablement, and collateral development.
Got your attention? Great, would also be cool if you:
- Recognize the role that marketing plays across the customer journey and understand the need to work cross-functionally with product and customer success teams.
- Know how to credibly market to technical and business audiences, from startups to later-stage businesses and adopting enterprise companies.
- Prefer to ship, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Are easy to work with, flexible and generally a nice person to be around!
What’s in it for you?
- A young, dynamic and innovative start-up environment with job growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company.
- Work tool of your choice, e.g. Apple or Samsung.
- Access to our generous career development budget for personal development.
- Your health is of importance to us. Thus, we will provide you Urban Sports membership and a massage budget.
- Friendly and multicultural team. Besides, you are able to improve your language skills by using language platform membership.
- Monthly team events for socialization, such as go-karting, stand-up paddling and wall climbing.
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly team breakfast on Fridays. Further, you are able to join our team in the heart of Berlin.
Finally, our company culture is shaped by the following values:
Candor: Speak your mind freely. We value direct, open, and honest communication.
Privacy: Privacy is our default setting. We protect it without sacrificing functionality.
Unity: Unity is the all all-for-one and one-for-all mentality. It makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts.
Diversity: A uniform world is a dull world. We celebrate people in all their diverse hard-to-define glory.
Integrity: Integrity is binary. We will not compromise on our values for any reason.